Saturday, November 2, 2013

Living Aboard

Hey you guys,


First things first, Happy Late Halloween.

For Halloween I had to work but we did get to dress up. I went as a character I use to write about, Stryker, in steam punk. Her characteristic spider web makeup, the leather corset, I would of loved to get in the full gear with a Nerf gun but of course, I had to be appropriate for work. Stryker also has a mean attitude. :-P



So today is day three of living on the boat full time except for showering at the house. I cook, Eat, watch TV, Hell, I'm even updating the blog from the boat using a long distance wifi adapter for my laptop.

While I am living on it, There are still a few little things that need to be worked on.


  • Hot Water Heater Doesn't Work: Replace the element soon*
  • Still need to finish Trim on: Walls, Carpet.
  • Two burners on the stove wont work
  • Trickle Charge for the Battery's Set up 24/7: Right now, I use the battery's sparingly. Only the water pump is "on" to use the battery.
  • More Curtains.
  • Fix the slideing door and Figure out how to winterize them.
  • Seal windows with plastic for winter.
  • Paint Frigirator.
  • Get seats for back deck.
  • Replace The Gass Engines For Diesels(springtime): The diesel will be cheaper to fuel and makes it so you can actually use the boat and not break the bank.
So basically just little nic nacs that need to be done but it doesn't effect me living on the boat.








 




1 comment:

  1. Can you share any info on the Bluewater. Just took possession of a 40' Sport Sedan and can not find info on the original drive train and other building information. Is there an archive of such data?

    ReplyDelete