Thursday, September 5, 2013



 
Sorry for the lack of update. Things have been relatively busy. My best freind came over for a week and we spent three days in virginia beach, going to a awesome concert. Skillet, in this moment, papa roach, weashumans, and shine down are awesome in concert. We also went to the beach, and just relaxed.
 
Not to mention getting back and going to a asian spa for the suanas and things.
 
But before we left, I did work some more on the boat. I finished the painting though I had even more to do once the tape came off. Apparently, it pulled paint off and I had to do some terrible patch jobs. Urgh.
One thing after another it seems.
 
 
After patching the paint, I worked with my father on the flooring. linolium flooring sucks. It doesn't snap together. Nor does it fit straight. My floors are going to have some bad gaps.  urgh. I just hope this boat wont look terrible when its finished. 
 
 

 
And as a side project, I am makeing wine!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment